We're currently experiencing an internet shortage -- that is, somehow, while transitioning from one internet service provider to another, the translation went awry and we ended up without internet for a while. It's been a week now.
And it is hell.
Okay. I am overreacting.
But it feels like hell.
We're been living life. We take tea every week now. We enjoy weekly family movie time. We've been practically living at the library.
There were three teeth (baby teeth) pulled from Tuna's mouth. There's an ear infection being treated.
We're learning a bit of Italian so we can get along when we go to Venice in two weeks.
We've been cooking over open fires and enjoying various outings. We're planning to go pick strawberries this weekend, as well as visiting a castle ruins.
Tuna and I are enjoying My Side of the Mountain.
Bay is cat sitting, earning loads of money.
Speaking of money, I need a legit way to earn some. I feel the need to feel self-reliant.
I can't upload photos right now, because I'm piggybacking on the smart phone for internet and that would take two days.
Just wanted to touch base with my blog and leave an update, since I've been gone for a week.
Hopefully, within a week, our internet will be working again. Oh please let it be working again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I think we are having the same summer: cat sitting, strawberry picking, and My Side of the Mountain. No castles for us, though!
Hope you and your family are well and you can pop into the Secular Homeschool forum when you get a chance!
Post a Comment