We must go back for Sea Life Aquarium, the Deutches Museum, BMW World, Pinakothek, and the Bavarian National Museum. Oh, and Oktoberfest, which is already in the plans for next month while my mother visits.
The traveling we've done lately has made my children more worldly than I ever was at their ages. They have no problem buying train tickets and traveling by rail. They even know how to find their destination. They have no problem (trying) to communicate with people of other cultures and languages. They are willing to try new things, and they pick up really cool tidbits of information everywhere we go that I miss out on. Having a younger mind gives you a different perspective on things. I love hearing what they take from an experience and how it differs from my own.
Here are a few photos from our visit:













No comments:
Post a Comment